Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Laura: Bridal Portraits

In case you haven't checked out my blog and figured this out yet, Laura is one of my
best friends! You can see here and here her two awesome engagement sessions we did earlier this year. Laura and Brandon just had one of the most beautiful wedding days I've seen (shot by Abi), so now it's time to share the bridal portraits shot several months ago at the Colcord. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm in love with these next two...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my fav, also used for her reception portrait
Photobucket

Laura, I love you girl, you know this! I am so honored you let me be a part of so many aspects of your wedding! You are gorgeous & I'm glad I could display that with these images! Love ya!
Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP