Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hilary + Allen: Married!

I 2nd shot Hilary & Allen's awesome day with the lovely Kriea Arie! When I showed up to shoot some of the girl's getting ready, every single one of them were nothing short of absolute sweethearts! And then I headed to capture the guys getting ready, and well that was another story..... only KIDDING!!! Everyone involved in this wedding was so loving & welcoming, and every detail was stunning! Nothing short of a perfect day, and as I got to know Hilary & Allen I knew these are two people that deserve that... and then some!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I truly have no idea what went on here, but I know it wasn't good. :) They were cracking me up!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A very special communion before the festivities begin
Photobucket

Photobucket

Quite possibly an all time fav!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Details Details...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love this shot
Photobucket

Some very awesome & entertaining dancing
Photobucket

Can you guess?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And another maybe all-time favorite exit image
(P.S. this image will be showing up soon in something very exciting... hmmmmm.....??)
Photobucket

Hilary & Allen, Congratulations!! You two have bright futures & I know you will be blessed in many ways!
Kriea, THANK YOU! I had a blast & can't wait to do it again! Love ya!

Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP