Saturday, April 5, 2008

Laura & Brandon {Love at the Lake}

So much of Laura & Brandon's time together was spent at the lake, so it was only appropriate to start their engagement session there. We were hoping for warm weather and sun, but unfortunately I don't control the weather, so we had low temperatures and fog. No worries, it didn't stop us. We started at the lake and ended up coming up with several other really COOL spots, so check out their images...

Laura & Brandon: Wow, what can I say?!? First, thank you for your friendship to me & my family! You two have really touched our lives! Second, thank you for allowing me to document your love. You two crack me up (like always!) and I can't wait for your wedding this August.
(I will be a bridesmaid, but my awesome & talented friend ABI will be shooting it!)




A favorite...they're just glowing...


We made a stop in Blair on the way back to Altus.
It had some really cool spots, and I especially liked this blue wall.

Then on to a few alley ways in Altus. Brandon showed me this spot, and I fell in love!
You'll see why...


This is Brandon & Laura all the time.
Laughing...usually at Laura's expense though. (trust me, you can't help it :)
And this is my FAVORITE! Doesn't it have such a New York look to it!? SO COOL!
It was really neat to shoot in Altus (my hometown) & the surrounding areas. You get a different perspective when shooting, and it really made me appreciate the unique beauty that part of Oklahoma holds. BUT I won't be moving back
Sorry Mom & Margaret ;)

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP