Monday, March 31, 2008

Jill & Jarod's Wedding

So, here it is all you Altusans! :)
Jill & Jarod were wed at the Quartz Mountain Lodge. The day turned out beautiful!!
Of course, there was some good 'ol Oklahoma wind, but it wouldn't be an outdoor wedding without that, right!? This wedding was especially neat, because I know & grew up with Jarod.
It was so awesome to see him join hearts with the amazingly beautiful & SO sweet Jill!!
J&J - Thank you so much for allowing me to document your fantastic day!
It truly was a privilege! I wish you both much love & happiness in your lives together,
and am so happy for you both!!!!
Enjoy...


The day started out with a Bridal Luncheon at the Gorgeous Wilmes home....
A photographer's dream. There's not a bad place to shoot in there.
(and not to mention the gorgeous details from Kim & Katie...)



And gift time...

Some getting ready pics





Did I mention how gorgeous Jill is?!?
*Favorite*
And I love this candid shot of Jarod & Kim(mom)!
The guys waiting...

And the ceremony...


A few portraits (which I LOVE by the way)...



Yummy sun! I love it!

Their reception was beautiful & fun!
I had a blast documenting it, as well as seeing everyone.

This hankie was Jill's grandmother, who had passed. Gorgeous is an understatement...
for the handkerchief, as well as the bouquet.


The flowers & details were done by Lisa at Petal Pushers.
She was so sweet and GREAT to work with!



And my favorite dancing images
How can you not love them?




And the exit. Which just makes me laugh. You're supposed to throw the rice,
NOT the WHOLE bag. This group was awesome AND so much fun!
Thanks again to everyone!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP