Friday, March 28, 2008

Maeghan & Jeremy {Country Love}

I'm sure Maeghan & Jeremy laughed at me when I pulled up lookin' like a city girl. They made fun as I pranced around in the tall grass afraid that a snake (or something) might get me. But I put my ego aside, and I'm sure glad I did, because this images are off the hook. Okay, really, can you tell I'm excited!?!?
I cannot remember the name of the pasture (could you give me that Maeghan?), but it was gorgeous!! There were old barns, outhouses, etc. dropped about the land randomly. It couldn't have been more Maeghan & Jeremy! Seriously! And they brought their beautiful horses. Basically, what I'm trying to say is:
Maeghan & Jeremy, I had so much fun!! I am so glad you had this place for us to shoot at! Your engagement guest book is going to be AWESOME!!! :) You two are so beautiful, sweet, & fun, and I cannot wait for your wedding in September!
~Kelly


To start off, a nice close-up...
My FAV! I love this one!




I just had to, it makes me laugh...





And to all my Altus folks....the Walling-Abernathy wedding will be posted (I'm thinking) Sunday! I can't wait to share it, but I need to finish a few more favs. You're going to LOVE it!!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP