Monday, March 24, 2008

Meredy-Sr Session

This is the 2nd session from my Stillwater trip.
Meredy is walking the stage this May, so we roamed around campus & got some great images of this beautiful girl (and her puppy Brady:)
Meredy, I hope your move is going well! It was so nice to hang out with you
and I hope you enjoy your images!!
OH, and thanks for my big iced tea!! It made my day! :)

I loved this cool art piece..


Some fun texture...


This is so sweet! Almost makes me want a puppy. Almost...

And, my favorite head shots:)


Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP