Saturday, March 22, 2008

Joyce's Maternity Pics

I have another maternity session (along with one more coming in the next week)...
must have been something in the water about 7 months ago ;)
But FIRST I want to check you all....
I am getting views, but where's my comment love?? There are several of you out there I know checking out the blog, but not leaving comments.
Ahem, my Mom & mother in law!?!?
Only kidding, but comments make my day, so go ahead...don't be shy!
And also, several peeps have asked the question, and no,
you don't have to be a member to leave a comment.

Now that I got that out of the way, on with the photos...
I took a day and traveled to good 'ol Stillwater for several clients that needed pictures. I was a bit nervous driving into Cowboy land with my shiney OU emblem,
but no bruises or scratches, so all is good.

My first session to share from my Stilly trip is Joyce. She is seven months preggo and as beautiful as can be! We had a fun morning shooting around her home, and then headed outside for a few cute outdoor photos.
Joyce, you are beautiful inside & out!! Thank you for choosing me to capture this special time & I will see you soon to meet that future OSU cowboy!

Check out some of my favs:

And my all time favorite:


Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP