Monday, March 17, 2008

Vara's Maternity Session

I shot Jorge & Leah's wedding last year, and am so honored to now be doing their maternity session. It's amazing how much can change in a year, and it was so good to catch up with them. Leah looked absolutely beautiful...she truly represented that pregnancy "glow".

Leah & Jorge - your house was absolutely beautiful! (they've been remodeling). I hope and pray you have a safe delivery and that all goes well, and I look forward to seeing you again soon for our newborn session! Enjoy your preview!

We started our session in their home...






Then we headed outdoors...actually to the school across the street.
I'm sure this my have made Jorge & Leah a little nervous, but I think they turned out great.
Possibly my favs, but it's hard to choose.



Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP