Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Reuter Family

Melanie, Blake, and Baby Kline were so easy & fun to work with!
Their house was beautiful with so many awesome places to shoot!
I came out with a plethora of great images (how can you not with such a cute family),
but here are just a few of my favorites!
Melanie - Thank u so much for allowing me into your home to document this special time.
Baby Kline was perfect & I can't wait to do our second shoot this fall! Enjoy!


Baby Kline has two parents that absolutely love him,
and it's so apparent in these next images!

Such sweet moments!


I know Melanie put a lot of work into Kline's room...it was just perfect!


And this blue chair was so cool!
I don't know if I've seen a baby as happy as Kline was! It was just adorable!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP