Monday, April 7, 2008

Carly {Such a Cutie}

So, I'm almost caught up...
I had 6 sessions & a wedding all in the same weekend...whew!
Here is Carly. She's so cute! Always all smiles and really obeys her Mommy & Daddy! :)
To say the least, I was impressed! We shot at the Imagination Station in Altus on a
(you guessed it...) windy day! :)
Carly did so great, and here are some images to prove it...

Lindsay, Beau & Carly - I had such a great time hanging out with your adorable little family! Seriously, call us if you come to the city & let's hang out!!



Can you guess how old she is? :)




Kisses from Daddy's girl are just too sweet!!
Can you guess who she looks like??

This is one of my favs!!





Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP