Monday, April 7, 2008

Lindsey-Maternity Session

So this is my last post to be caught up. Ahhh, it feels so good.
Thanks to all my clients for being so patient with me during this busy time.
Have I mentioned how awesome my clients are!? Well, they are. And I am so thankful for them for trusting me to document such important events in their lives. It is truly a blessing!!

So, Lindsey is such a CUTE preggo! I actually had to MAKE her look pregnant.
I wish I would've had that problem when I had a bun in the oven! ;)

Lindsey, I really enjoyed our time together! I cannot wait to meet your little blessing!
And tell Angie thanks for letting us use her home. Enjoy your images!!



Wow, don't you just love this one!


Lindsey looked SO GOOD in orange!
And thanks to my great friend ABI for sharing this cute idea.
It's been a big hit with everyone!

And this one is my absolute favorite! I just think it's so beautiful!

And my other favorite! I can't get enough of REAL & beautiful smiles & laughs!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP