Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Jackson Five

I met with the adorable Jackson family at the Myriad gardens.
It was a bit chilly, but the light was superb!
Maggie, John & Kids: You were a joy to work with!!
Thanks for being so awesome & enjoy your images!!

Love everything about this one...


And a few great family portraits


Isn't she so cute, wrapped up & all cuddly

And all I did here was asked if he had a girlfriend...
These two moments are precious

I just love silly face time

But don't worry Maggie, I got this one too :)

And adorable Elizabeth...this was really her debut


And ending with my favorite candid of the kids...so REAL

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP