Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Previews to Fabulousness

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still here, just busy as can be. I am trying to get a full post together, but in the mean time here are some previews to the all the fabulous posts you have to look forward to. Thanks for sticking around and being patient. Work and life are slowing down a bit, so I plan on blogging a lot more.

Shannon's bridal session, along with her and Adam's wedding....

201 web

Little cutie Kline and his very fun 2 year session

IMG_6070 web

Anne & Ben

AB24 web

Michael & Julie's wedding will be coming soon

323 web

Kamden's 6 month session

104 web

Meagan & Justin's wedding day

262 web

Evan's awesome portrait session

IMG_4118 web

Melissa & David

353 web

My nephew Jordan is 7 years old... Unbelievable!

13 web

Katy & Kevin's beautiful day

A40 web

Nathalie & Dan's fabulous Dallas wedding

IMG_2440 web

Ashley & Reid's engagement session, which will probably come along with her
bridal session and wedding day

037 web

Lyndi's bridal session, along with her & Brad's gorgeous day!

IMG_0385 web

Andy & Susan's engagement session & wedding day

083 web

Erin & Jamie's beautiful chapel wedding

IMG_7135 web

Glynn & Zach's two part engagement session

IMG_5514 web

My commercial shoot with Michael Miller Fabrics

26 web

Shannon & Chad's engagement session (Gotta LOVE those heels!)

IMG_6376 web

Kira & Josh's fabulous fall wedding & bridals

IMG_4088 web

And Taylor's senior portraits!

IMG_4453 web

I seriously cannot wait to share all this with you. I have had some of THE BEST clients in 2009 and am looking forward to my last 3 wedding to finish out the year. And my clients for 2010, oh my goodness, they are all 100% amazing-ness and I know it's going to be another fabulous year! By the way, if you are interested in booking for 2010, contact me soon and let's get together!
Well guys, I'm outta here. Happy Hump Day!!
♥ Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP