Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Anne + Ben: Married!!

I have a lot of sweet clients. I just do, and I am so thankful for that. But Anne is of a different world... of the most sweetest, like I don't know if you could make her mad if you tried. She's just that nice! And Ben, he is so gentle, and kind, and loving towards her. It's really touching to experience these two together and their undying love for each other. Their day was simple, beautiful and perfectly displayed the personalities of these two. I couldn't have imagined a more ideal day for Anne, and I am blessed I was a part of it! So on to the pics...

Here is Anne's lovely bouquet and gown.

mcvay1

I love the excitement and energy in this image!

mcvay2

Wowzers!!

mcvay3

And Ben and the guys were looking quite dapper themselves!

mcvay4

Okay, these two are going to have gggooorrrggeous babies someday, if I might say so myself. :)

mcvay5


mcvay6

Oh my goodness, LOVE the way she's looking at him!

mcvay7


mcvay8


mcvay9


mcvay10

Right as we walked outside it started to sprinkle, but we didn't let that stop us!!

mcvay11


mcvay12

The cake topper was Anne's grandparents. It was perfectly vintage!

mcvay13


mcvay14


mcvay15

Once again, you can just see how much Anne adores Ben. It's so heartwarming!

mcvay16


mcvay17


mcvay18

Gotta love friends that toilet paper your car ;)

mcvay19

Anne & Ben,
You guys were sssooooo great to work with and I enjoyed every moment of the process. I hope you guys are doing well out in D.C. and I know God will bless you in so many ways!
♥ Kelly

Click here to view their slideshow.

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP