Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rachel & Timmy: Married!

It seemed that every time I sat down to compose this post I was needed elsewhere... bruised knees, empty tummies, you know the norm :)
So it's not as soon as I'd like, but I hope the saying is true, "better late than never".
So, Rachel and Timmy had a beautifully perfect wedding day and I second shot for Kriea, which is always nothing short of fun.
Check out some of my favorite images...

I arrived just in time to see the gorgeous flowers Timmy gave Rachel.
They matched the wedding decor too. You think he meant to?? ;)

rtblog1

rtblog2

rtblog3

Tulsa Wedding DJs offered some awesome lighting for ring shots.
How could I not resist?

rtblog4

The guys chilled out and, well... I can't say what all went on. ;)

rtblog5

I'm only kidding of course!

rtblog6

rtblog7

rtblog8

rtblog9

The weather was superb. I couldn't have asked for better lighting
(or trees... or guys for that matter!)

rtblog10

rtblog11

As I shot the groom and his family, these little cuties were running around.
I only wish I could bottle up their energy!!

rtblog12

I just adore the way her father is looking at her. Sweetness!!

rtblog13

rtblog14

As I moved around side of the guests I caught this little one spying on me.

rtblog15

rtblog16

Fun times! (and hard work too!)

rtblog17

I can't really pinpoint it, but I LOVE this image.

rtblog18

And this one...

rtblog19

Oh, and this one too ;)

rtblog20

I'm telling you, the lighting was fabulous!

rtblog21

rtblog22

rtblog23

I love toast time. It's great to hear friend's stories and learn more about couples. Rachel's best friend and Timmy's brother shared hilarious stories of the two throughout their many years of dating. They even pulled out an old yearbook with funny notes and a Doodle Bear
with Rachel's affections towards Timmy.

rtblog24

Good thing she eventually thought he was hot again. lol. I just thought this was adorable!

rtblog25

rtblog26

rtblog27

Rachel, Timmy & Kriea,
Thanks for including me in this awesome day! I had a blast and hope you enjoy the images!
♥ Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP