Friday, July 24, 2009

Playin' Hooky

I'm not quite sure what to say... I don't really think sorry is good enough.
Somehow I've gotten overwhelmed and the blog slowly moved down the list of priorities. Not on purpose by any means because I love blogging, it's just been a bit difficult finding the right balance since adding another little one to our family. I have lists & lists of things I need to get done and I am slowly but surely lifting these weights off my shoulders. I LOVE what I do, I love all things photography, I especially enjoy anything that has to do with weddings, but I also love being a wife & mommy. This business of mine allows me to stay home with my children, and I don't want to lose focus of that huge blessing and not take advantage of it. My husband has also changed jobs and a lot is happening in our lives. All for the good though and I know and trust that God always has a plan. So please just bear with me while we transition through this time in our lives and enjoy our summer together.

I do have lots of great posts in store for the future and please don't give up on checking back here with me! Until next time...
♥ Kelly

IMG_8663 web

These are my beauties! They, along with Bryan, truly make every day an adventure. My family helps me live life to the fullest. I am in love!!!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP