Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cydney + Danny: Wedding!

These two are some of the kindest people I know. Their wedding day was relaxed, enjoyable and went so smoothly. It did happen to rain an inch that morning, but it surely didn't stop us. It actually allowed Cydney and Danny to get their rings paid for by the Pray for Rain promotion by BC Clark. Not sure that it gets much better than that.
So here are their engagement and bridal photos first, then off to the wedding favorites. Kriea shot with me and helped out so much during that day so definitely go check out her photos as well.

cdkeng1


cdkeng2

I just love this wall, and aren't they so cute!?

cdkeng4

A favorite for sure!

cdkeng5


cdkeng6


cdkeng7

Cydney looked gorgeous. I'm loving this simple black & white.

cdkbri1

Lovely details...

cdkbri2


cdkbri3


cdkbri4

Now on to the wedding day

cdkwed1

Cydney & Danny chose to see each other before the ceremony, which gave us plenty of time to take some great pictures. I cannot stress how relaxing and beneficial this is.

cdkwed2


cdkwed3


cdkwed4

Ah, I am totally in love with this image!!

cdkwed5


cdkwed6


cdkwed8


cdkwed9


cdkwed10

All of the flowers were beautiful and done by Calverts.
cdkwed11


cdkwed12


cdkwed13


cdkwed15jpg


cdkwed16

Ruth's Sweet Justice did the cakes and oh my it was yummy! You didn't know that's why I shoot weddings did you!? ;) Just kidding of course!

cdkwed17

You know I love ring shots.

cdkwed18


cdkwed19


cdkwed21


cdkwed22

Cydney & Danny,
Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of such an awesome day! I am so happy for the two of you and wish you all the best in your future!
♥ Kelly



Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP