Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shelby + Chris: Wedding!

What can I say about Shelby & Chris, except that they exude pure awesomeness! No, seriously they do! I was fascinated with every single detail of this wedding, from the undeniably gorgeous flowers to the sparkly brooch on her wedding dress, right down to every single emotion expressed - happy tears and loud laughs. It was all perfection. Abi shot this wedding with me and I'm so glad she was able to be there with me. And oh my goodness did we come out with a tons of images, so here's just a few of my favorites and go check out her blog for more!!

We started out at a family friend's house for brunch.

scblog1

Aren't they adorable? I could not resist...

scblog2

So it's not 100% sharp. I love it anyway because I can just hear Shelby's laugh when I see it.

scblog3

As the girls began to get ready, Shelby wrote out a letter to her parents to include in her thank you card. It had to be on lined paper because there was no way that little card could fit all her words of love and gratitude.

scblog4

Bobbi Brown rocks! And so did her make-up artist, who is a friend that did amazing work!

scblog5


scblog6


scblog7

Ah, rings & flowers... my favorite!

scblog8

Shelby's gifts to Chris. Love it!

scblog9


scblog10

A bit sexier than I usually post, but I love the feel of this image.

scblog11

Dress and tuxes from J.J. Kelly

scblog12

A tender moment between Shelby and her best friend

scblog13

Time to see Chris.
They opted to see each other before the ceremony which just makes me giddy.

scblog14


scblog15

What a beautiful couple (and backdrop!)

scblog16


scblog17


scblog18

I could not get enough of the arch above the cake. It truly was breathtaking.

scblog19


scblog20

Abi Ruth at work. Isn't the lighting splendid!?!

abiatwork

Cakes were done by Ms Laura's Cakes

scblog21

Flowers by The French Tulip

scblog22


scblog23

The ceremony & reception were located at the Shawnee Expo Center.

scblog25

And just in case you missed it, this set up was the backdrop to Shelby & Chris' ceremony. And might I add that Shelby's mom & friends did all the decor. It was truly a Winter Wonderland.

scblog26


scblog27

Ready to loosen up with good friends before reception time.

scblog28

Some sweet dancing moments.

scblog29


scblog30


scblog31


scblog32


scblog33

A definite favorite!

scblog34

Kick off your dancing shoes

scblog35


scblog36

Shelby & Chris,
CONGRATULATIONS! I love the way you two interact with each other and are constantly laughing. You have such a sweet relationship and many many amazing years ahead of you. Please do stay in touch!
♥ Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP