Monday, May 25, 2009

A Little Somethin' Somethin'

I have such a desire to post more often on this blog. I do always intend to, and then life just takes over. I want to make a goal for myself to post at least 2 times per week. I might up that soon, but I think I'll start there for now. So peeps, feel free to keep me accountable. Call me out, put me on the spot... whatever you have to. Or maybe you won't have to because I'll actually do it.
Let's see, game on!!

So I have 5 weddings and who knows how many portrait sessions to post, but before I get to that list I'd like to share one of my favorite images from Saturday's wedding. I shot in the little town of Lindsay, OK at the Historical Murray Lindsay Mansion. I would link it, but there is no website.
So enjoy this image for now and be expecting some fabulous posts very soon!


lindsmurraymansion

♥ Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP