Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Heres to you Mrs. Robinson...

YES, Cassie is now Mrs. Robinson and I couldn't be more excited for her!

cdwed1

Isn't her jacket oh so cute! Abi, her maid of honor made that for her... and much more which I will share about in a minute.
cdwed2

Um, yeah... she's gorgeous and she get it from her momma!
cdwed3

cdwed4

cdwed5

So the picture above and the few below are of the stunning details created by Abi Martin. Yes that's right... she did Cassie's hair & makeup, made the cool feather hair peice, glued every rhinestone onto her very awesome pink heels, did all the flowers for the wedding, and even took a few photographs too. :) There may even be something I'm missing there too. Holla!

cdwed6

I love the C & D on the bottom

cdwed7

cdwed8

cdwed9

This is probably the most stylish set of girls I know, as you can tell by the shoes!

cdwed10

And that goes for the guys too

cdwed11

I mean c'mon... it's not fair is it!? Who gets to be that beautiful? ;)


cdwed12

cdwed13

This is certainly one of my favs!

cdwed14

Walnut Creek Chapel is beautiful and the ladies there were so sweet!!

cdwed15

cdwed16

One last portrait with some cool lighting!

cdwed17

cdwed18

I loved their fabulous entrance!

cdwed19

And fabulous toasts as well... but I wouldn't expect anything less from this group!

cdwed20

Yes Daniel, she said that's the last time you'll have the upper hand ;)
Couldn't have been said any better, Abi!

cdwed21

A sweet moment with their daughter

cdwed22

Abi caught this one of Cassie dancing with her Dad and I just loved it!

cdwed23

cdwed24

Seriously, are these images not perfect representations of how they feel about the bouquet/garter toss. Girls are going crazy, guys are dodging. Love it!

cdwed25

My other absolute favorite

cdwed26

A very cool good bye

cdwed27


Cassie & Daniel,
I could not have picked a better wedding to come off of maternity leave to. Your day was pure perfection and you two deserve nothing short of that.
We are thankful for your friendship and wish you all the happiness in the world!
♥ Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP