Friday, April 24, 2009

My son is...

babyblog1

Yep, that's right. He is so so adorable and blog worthy and I truly apologize for taking so long to get this up. As you can probably guess my life's been quite hectic lately, but we really are adjusting so well... it's as if he's always been here. It's an amazing feeling!

Thank you to my amazing friend Abi for the bib above that she purchased for us right after we found out we were pregnant as well as the images below she captured at the birth. I am so thankful you were willing and excited to do this for us. It means the world to me!!
Elijah was born Friday the 13th of March (yep, that's right!) at 9:52 am,
weighing in at 8 pounds 12 ounces and 21.5 inches long.
babyblog2

babyblog3

Her first look
babyblog4

I love this one!
babyblog5

Everyone left to give us some time to rest (and go eat lunch) so when the nurse came in to take his bath, I was the one there to take pictures. ;) Doesn't take me long to get back to work. lol.
babyblog6

My gorgeous babies
babyblog7

Some portraits I got at home
babyblog8

babyblog9

babyblog10

babyblog11

We wanted more of a non traditional session for our family portraits, and the wonderful Abi never ceases to fulfill my photographic desires. We headed down to the Arts Festival for pictures and I must say I am in love with them!! Thank you again girl!!
babyblog12

My favorite!
babyblog13

This was such a cool children's area
babyblog14

babyblog15

My beautiful family!
babyblog16

Also, thank you to my wonderful friend Laura for coming down with us and helping out so much with my crazy family. ;) Love you girl!

Well, stay tuned... I'm turning over a new leaf and have a wedding to post from this past weekend. And another one back from December later next week. Both are fabulous!

♥ Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP