Friday, June 5, 2009

Melissa + David: Engaged!!

Melissa & David are so so fun! David has the jokes and Melissa loves to laugh. It doesn't get more perfect than that. As you can see, Melissa always has a smile on her face and when I met her for the consultation I knew they would she would be awesome to work with.
Their session had to be rescheduled several times due to rain, but in the end the weather was superb and we couldn't have had a better time hanging out getting some awesome shots to showcase their love. So on to the photos...

mdblog1

Aren't they adorable!

mdblog2

Look at those baby blues

mdblog3


mdblog4

Um, seriously!? I love this one!

mdblog5

So David had to pull out his OSU gear... I'm trying not to hold it against him ;)

mdblog6


mdblog7

Really, the weather & lighting couldn't have been prettier.

mdblog8


mdblog9

Melissa & David,
I cannot wait to share more laughs in August. Thanks for being so patient with the weather and I'm actually glad we waited for the perfect day. See ya soon!
♥ Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP