Saturday, March 7, 2009

Maeghan + Jeremy: Married!

It feels like forever ago since Maeghan & Jeremy's wedding... and maybe that's because it was. But I'm trying to do some catching up while I wait for this little Beane of mine to make his arrival into this world. I'm hoping throughout the maternity break I will get to play catch up some with the blog, but then again that may actually be a joke to even consider... we'll see.
On to the images...



Doesn't she have the sweetest expression



A definite favorite

I just love the feel of these detail shots



It's grainy, but it's dramatic and I love that



So sweet



You two and your friends/family were so fun to work with! Thank you for entrusting me to capture your special day and allowing me to do what I love so much!

♥ Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP