Friday, January 9, 2009

Kacie + Adam: Married!

First I'd like to give a quick update to all my prospective clients. Prices are increasing for the 2009 year.... ugh I know, no fun! If you want to lock in the current prices your deposit must be received by January 17th.




Okay, now on to more fun things...

It was awesome to see these two unite because I went to school with both & cheered with Kacie. They are both such sweet souls. Their day had a tiny detour (RAIN), but their attitudes were awesome & everything continued on as planned. The evening ended up just perfect and I am blessed to have been able to be a part of their special celebration!

Not good how far behind I am on my wedding posts. ;)

A fun moment with family before the ceremony

I love that you can see her mom on the left wiping tears

What a beautiful backyard setting

Sweet sweet moments...





Beautiful details



Kacie & Adam: May your future be truly blessed! It was great to catch up &
share in your day!

♥ Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP