Monday, November 3, 2008

Adam + Shannon: Engaged!!

Wanna see a couple with great eyes?? Well meet Adam & Shannon! They are just so sweet, cute, and well dressed - right out of a JCrew catalog. :) We had a great time hanging out at Lake Hefner during the most gorgeous time of the day - sunset! Here are just a few of my favs! Enjoy!

Look at their giggles on the right... love it!

Seriously, JCrew!




So jealous of the eyes ;)

We had to get the light house & sail boats

So so sweet

Adam & Shannon: Thank you for letting me capture your love and adoration for each other. Can't wait for your wedding next May!!

I am on my way to vote this morning & then I'm heading out to help my in laws with their campaign and attend their watch party. I'll be out of my office the next few days and will get back to everyone on Wednesday. Don't forget to GO VOTE!!!
Have a blessed day!

♥Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP