Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sara + Ben: Married!!

So, I've been a terrible blogger. I'm embarrassed. So what I'm going to do is cut down a little bit on the amount of images that I post, hoping that I can catch up on everything.
Can I just say that Sara & Ben are too cute for words! They had so many awesome people surrounding them on their wedding day & it showed that they were truly loved. This is another Thunderbird Chapel wedding, and it was nothing short of beautiful! Enjoy the images!!


I LOVE Sara's hair!

Such a sweetie

A very sweet intimate time of prayer

I had to!! Awesome toes & shoes!





A lovely simple portrait along with a very dramatic one (my fav!)



Some fun dancing

I love these bubble shots!


Sara & Ben: You two are sweeties & may you be truly blessed in all that you do! It was a joy to work with you!

♥Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP