Monday, October 13, 2008

Shelby + Chris: Engaged!!

I almost got ahead of myself and posted Adam & Shannon's session when I realized I hadn't shared from Chris & Shelby's shoot yet. These two were a blast to hang out with as we walked around the OU campus (where Chris graduated)! I am so excited about all the details Shelby has in store for their Winter Wonderland wedding in December.

Love that sun!

A favorite of mine!



Boomer Sooner Baby!

Lovely...





:)

Shelby & Chris,
You two are awesome and I'm so happy you love your pictures!!! See ya soon for bridals!

♥Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP