Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Friday!!

Meet Adam & Shannon, my new header couple! You will see more of their engagement session soon. For now, this has to do.



And I would like to say I know I haven't been the best blogger in the world. I have a Day After Session, 4 Weddings, and Several Engagement Sessions to post within the next few weeks, so do please check back. But for now I'm going to enjoy this Friday afternoon/evening with some special chill time with my daughter
(since my hubby is out of town :(
We're going to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua tonight!! WOOHOO!
So, I'm out for the weekend and will be back in the office Monday. If you need me for
anything please try to contact me then because I will be heading out of town for Fall Break.

Everyone, get out and enjoy the B-EAUTIFUL fall weather!
And don't forget OU/Texas tomorrow! Yeah!

Blessing everyone!
♥Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP