Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Zain: 1 Year Old!!

Are you ready to see one of the most gorgeous little 1 year olds ever? :)
I've grown up with Tara, oh, since 2nd grade and consider her a dear friend!! So for her little boy's birthday we got together & captured his cute little personality. While you're looking at these pics imagine me barking. YES, barking. He loves dogs & loves to bark, and well, I do what I need to to get the job done. ;)

Focused on those awesome curls!!


I love thier awesome smiles!

He was pretty much sick of us by now, but I LOVE this image!

And oh so precious tears

And a bit happier back at home now :)

Tara, I love you girl!! I hope you enjoy your images & give Zain a big kiss for me!


And PLEASE bear with me while I try to figure out how I want to watermark my pics.
If you have advice/critiques throw 'em this way. I'm the most indecisive person
and I just can't decide what I like.

♥ Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP