Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Mega Post!!

I'm going to do all of my million blog readers a favor right now. ;) Instead of creating three posts all THREE of my faithful blog readers would have to comment on, I will combine!! So you only have to leave one for me today my loves!!!

_____________________________________________________________________

Okay, first up is Leo. He is pursuing acting and needed some head shots, and that's where I come in. Leo was a bit timid at first, but loosened up and I think we got some great images! Enjoy and
Leo thank you for being so easy going and awesome to work with! Best wishes in all that you do!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A definite favorite!
Photobucket

____________________________________________________________________

Now it's Zain's turn. He turned one and Tara asked me to capture the festivities, which I gladly
obliged to!! He was so sweet and oh my did he love his cake, which you'll see. Tara, thanks for having both Abi & myself. We thoroughly enjoyed the visit, food and BIRTHDAY CAKE! We love the two of you and can't wait to see how much Zain grows this next year!

Mommy trying to get him to say he's one
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Because she likes to help out (yeah, right:)
Photobucket

Cute blue faces
Photobucket

My favorite blue face
Photobucket

I told you!!
Photobucket

The handsome birthday boy!!
Photobucket

____________________________________________________________________

And sweet little Baby Braydon! Oh, how he gave me baby fever (and now we see it worked :)
Joyce & Brandon, I know you already know this, but you are so blessed! He is perfect in every way!! We should get together now that you're in the city area! Enjoy your images and take care!

Photobucket

I'll never get enough of these...
Photobucket

My favorite set!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, I'm not 100% about this, but I think Braydon may end up playing football. Don't hold me to it, but I have a feeling. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

The absolutely gorgeous family!! Perfect!!
Photobucket


Thanks for tuning in! Feel free to leave comment love if you likey :)
Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP