Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Updates....

Hello! It's been too long!
I have a few things to share.

First off, I just want to let my potential & current clients that my website is undergoing
a bit of construction. It really needs to be updated, and I started the process, but finishing
it seems to be a bit impossible right now. So right now there are no engagement sessions, but
of course you can come to the blog to check out current work as well. I do plan
on having it finished within the next month.

Secondly, I am now offering a new kind of engagement
book that I am SO excited about! They are lay flat coffee table books,
sleek like a panorama album, but half the cost. Here are some images from Brandi
& Brook's book to give you a peek! Brides, if you are not doing this, you should!
What a fun & unique way to have your guests sign in. They get to see your images, you
have a gorgeous book to share later, and imagine all the fun notes you'll get.
It's just too cool not to!

Custom Covers made with your image
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


AAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSOOOOOOOOO...............
I have some big news to share finally on the bloggity blog blog....
Abi is going to be a........

Photobucket


Yep, that's right!!!!! We are soooooo excited, if you couldn't tell. :)
I have not been feeling well lately with morning (more like all day) sickness.
And the smallest things make me exhausted, but I am really looking forward
to the 2nd trimester when I get all of my energy back. This is my explanation for
my absence from the blog, but be expecting a lot in the next few days (or even
tonight while I have an energy splurge)...
a birthday party, head shots, two weddings & a rehearsal dinner.
Whew, that made me a little nervous.


AND my last little bit of news. My parents are leaving to Africa tomorrow for my Dad's
like 6th and my Mom's first mission trip. Your thoughts & prayers will
be greatly appreciated as they travel and do the work of Yahweh.

So, may you all have a blessed week & stay tuned for more...
Kelly


Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP