Sunday, July 27, 2008

Abigail & Tim: Married!

I am running out the door to shoot an engagement session, but really
wanted to get this post up before I head out.
Abigail & Tim - Your day was awesome & thank you so much for entrusting me to document it for you. I am honored I got to be a part of so many special moments you two, along with your families shared. May God bless you abundantly!!!!
Enjoy your images!!


Getting ready

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favs!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous jewelry... as well as something old!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ceremony time...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Portraits of the couple
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And on to the reception at the Prohibition Room

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awesome Details
Photobucket

Come back to visit! I have another wedding coming up tonight!!
Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP