Monday, July 28, 2008

Kelsey + Ryan: Married Pt 1

I love love love this couple! I have to tell you, Kelsey is THE sweetest person I know.
Seriously, the nicest, sweetest in the world. And it was such an honor to shoot their wedding day
and all the festivities surrounding the special day! I'm going to start this first post out with the
rehearsal dinner & bridal luncheon, and the wedding will be debuting tomorrow.
Enjoy the images!!!

The adorable couple with all of their wonderful friends
Photobucket

Photobucket

Shoes!!! Lots of lovely shoes!
Photobucket

Sweet Kline!! I swear he's perfect!
Photobucket

Maybe my favorite part ;)
Photobucket

Awesome details!!
Photobucket

And now on the the adorable bridal luncheon!!

This is what we walked into....simply gorgeous
Photobucket

And tons of more details
Photobucket

A sweet moment when Kelsey introduces her maid of honor
Photobucket

Yummy dessert... again :)
Photobucket

And how sweet can you get... they even gave me a place setting to join the girls for lunch.
Photobucket

Kelsey & Ryan, thank so much for your patience waiting for this post.
The wedding is up next!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP