Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kelsey + Ryan: Married Pt2

So here is the 2nd part to Mr. & Mrs. Hunt's post. ;)
Their wedding was nothing short of gorgeous, and I feel truly blessed to have taken
part in such a special day in their life. After all the time I've spent with this couple and
their family, I truly feel like one of them!! Words really cannot explain how welcoming
and loving they are... to me and all who surround them! So THANK YOU Kelsey & Ryan
for your friendship and the fresh love you've shown me. THANK YOU for the reminder
that good people are still out there! May you be blessed with the best, because you deserve
NOTHING short of that!!!
Love, Kelly

Okay, okay, enough of that mushy stuff ;), not on to the images...

Girls getting ready
Photobucket

Photobucket

I told you, these girls certainly know a pair of good shoes when they see one
Photobucket

Kelsey is so classy, and her details really showed that!
Photobucket

And I am so in love with Kelsey's ring that it got it's own ring board :)
Photobucket

Their First Sight (which I HIGHLY recommend)
Photobucket

Photobucket

A FAV
Photobucket

Photobucket

The beautiful bride!!
Photobucket

Ceremony
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now on to the reception

Awesome details!!
Photobucket

The gorgeous 7 tiered cake... um YEAH!!
Photobucket

The sorority girl's serenade to the couple
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I LOVE this one!!
Photobucket


LOVE you guys! I hope you have enjoyed your sneak peek!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP