Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jenni & Brady: Married!

So, Jenni & Brady are such a cool, laid back couple. They both stayed
extremely calm, relaxed, and overall I believe had the perfect day!!!
I went to high school with Jenni, so I was ecstatic to be involved in
her & Brady's most special day!
Every detail was perfect, and the party was, well, quite the party!
And i will just let the images speak for themselves....

Photobucket

Her bouquet, and her grandparents rings on it were just gorgeous!!

Photobucket

Sweet tears...

Photobucket

Um, can't find the ring. :) I don't know if this was fake or real, but he sure did seemworried!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Florals at church by The Blossom Shop

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love the detail of her dress (from Blush Couture)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at that cake! I loved it! I'm just going to say now that I love all of her reception details.
Cake by Carol Wallace (will have her info soon)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Florals at reception done by Neil Herring 580.481.8482

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This set is my favorite. The first thing he pulled out are GRANNY panties. It was hilarious.
Of course he goes back for the real thing! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ring shot... I love it!

Photobucket

Dancing the night away....

Photobucket

Photobucket





Jenni & Brady H,
Thank you so much for your kindness to me! You two are awesome people, and
you have an amazing family surrounding you! I can't wait to see what the future holds for the two of you! May you be blessed in all that you do!
Love, Kelly

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP