Monday, June 9, 2008

Whitney & Trevor: Married!!

I remember when I received my first phone call from Whitney...
The excitement in her voice pumped me up. I knew she was going to be awesome to
work with, and her & Trevor have not let me down!
This couple couldn't be more beautiful, and their wedding day just the same.
Whitney worked so hard to make sure every single detail was flawless, and it certainly was....
down to the 15 page book she had for everyone involved to abide by. :)
Seriously though, I think this wedding might just be my favorite when it comes to details.

Also, check out Ashley O's images from the awesome day! Ashley, you were a joy to shoot with!

Okay, on to the pictures, and prepare because there are a lot!!!

Getting ready details

I was in love with both Whitney's shoes & veil (or mini-veil)

Oh, and her dress ;)


Her elegant pearl earrings





Handsome groom...

Some fun group shots


The absolutely gorgeous bride!!

What an entrance!! As Whitney and her Father walked through the beautiful wooden doors,
the curtains were pulled open to expose natural sunlight, which was just perfect at 6 pm!
I certainly have not experience such an impressive entrance!

Laughs....

And tears....

Trevor praying before communion

I truly have so many favorites, but I think this tops the list by far.




A sweet, teary moment with Whitney's Father after the ceremony

A few of the couple


First dance


Father-Daughter Dance

Reception details\



Send off...

Whitney & Trevor,
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am ecstatic that I got to be a part of your beautiful day, and am beyond blessed that I had the opportunity to capture your love on camera.
I wish nothing the very BEST for your future, because the two of you truly do deserve it!
Talk to you soon & I hope you have enjoyed your preview!
Kelly




Note: If you feel so inclined to leave a comment (which I hope you do) just click on the post name at the top & the new comment system will appear below. THANK YOU!!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP