Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Puryear.Carlisle.Family

First, I must warn you...
this is a full family of stunning blue eyes. No.... seriously!
This is the most beautiful family, inside and out, and I was ecstatic when Cara
contacted me to shoot their family portraits.
The children were lively and oh so sweet, the adults were so fun to hang out with,
and well, the lighting and weather was perfect. (except for my allergy attack towards the end) ...crazy Okie cotton. :)
Everything went just as I had hoped, and I am sooooooo excited about sharing these images.

To all you Puryears & Carlisles,
You are an amazing family with hearts of gold! Thank you for entertaining me during this session, but more so thank you for your friendships!
Next time I come to town I'm getting brown ice cream with you!!!! Love you all!!!!


The whole group...


Beautiful women

The only black & white out of this bunch, and I just love it like that


The kids just couldn't contain themselves... they were so ready to head over here.
(all 8 of them :)


She's a champ!
Guess what they can do!!

The whole reason this family is here... what a beautiful soul!!

Sisterly love...

And brotherly love...
(and what a cute display, huh huh!?)

The Carlisle Clan

Miranda, this needs to be a 10x20 on your wall :)

Look at them. Cannot get any cuter than this!


And, last, but not least, a FUN portrait collage of everyone. I LOVE IT!






Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP