Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jenni: Bridals

Jenni is an old friend from high school, and I am so excited about shooting her wedding June 7th. She said she didn't mind me posting her session because she knows
Brady won't be looking at the blog. :)
So we started at the beautiful Quartz Mountain for her bridals.
It was a beautiful day, and we got started just in time to beat the Oklahoma heat.
Jenni's dress was just gorgeous, and she was even more so.

Jenni, I had such a great time hanging out with you & your Mom!
You were such a trooper sitting in every crazy place I could find!
I know your day is going to be fabulous and I can't wait to be a part of it!
Enjoy your sneak peek, and I'll be seeing you soon!



Isn't she a gorgeous bride!!


Her dress was so unique, with swirls of sparkles. I loved it!

WOW, one of my favs! This print needs to be BIG!





And I saved my two absolute favorites for last. I especially love the
blue wall with her awesome blue eyes!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP