Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sienna is 3!!

Meet Sienna...
She is an adorable, energetic little girl that just turned 3!!! She can spell her name...
S.I.E.N.N.N.N. That's how she does it, and boy is it cute. Sienna is just so smart & beautiful,
and we are so blessed to know her & her parents!

Jo, Charlie, & Sienna,
I had such a fun time with you guys, and am so glad we got to catch up on life!
Let me know when you want to do a bbq! Enjoy your preview & I'll be talking to you soon!


I really didn't have to tell Sienna to do much.
I think she knew exactly how she wanted her pics to look. :)


Fun with flowers



Showing me some of her cheerleading skills. And being a former cheerleader myself,
I'd have to say she has definitely got "it"

I told you, she's beautiful!

The girl needs to be a gap model...

And my favorite. :) You know I always save the best for last!
WOWZERS, look at her baby blues!




Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP