Monday, May 12, 2008

The Nick Gibson Band

Seriously guys, The Nick Gibson Band is the next big thing!!!
They just opened up for Kenny Chesney & LeAnn Rimes
at the Ford Center, so it is truly an honor to showcase them on my blog.
I wasn't able to make the show, but I hear it was absolutely fabulous!

So, a few weeks ago I took a trip up to Stillwater for the Calf Fry to shoot their
live performance, which, might I add, was awesome!!
You can check out their music at nickgibson.net
Go do it, you know you want to!!

I had A LOT of favorites to post, so I hope you all don't mind.
I experimented with some new editing techniques,
and I'm really liking the way they've turned out!
Enjoy your preview guys & I hope you love them as much as I do!



Meet Nick Gibson.

And meet Nick's guitar & holy jeans. :) This is one of my favorite images!!

Dave on the bass. Another favorite!

Gotta love the hair fling...


My brother Tony... isn't he so handsome!






Zach on the drums

I love the passion here.



The lighting made for some really cool images!




Look at that drum stick flip, so cool!

Thanks guys for making my job easy by being absolutely rocking,
and putting on an amazing show!
I am so proud of all of you & where you're heading.

Tony, you don't know how proud your little sister is
and how much you mean to me!
Thanks for teaching me so many years ago about music and how to be cool. ;)
I LOVE YOU!!


Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP