Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sarah: Bridals

It's so funny how Sarah and I got together to do her bridal portraits. She was actually referred to me by my great friend ABI, but Sarah and I actually know each other from my hometown, good 'ol Altus. She was an intern at the church I grew up in there. Small world.

So, we met at the Myriad Gardens on a chilly, windy day. Weather aside, we got some great images, and she gave me permission to share a few favorites here on my blog.








It was so great to catch up with you Sarah! You looked gorgeous, and I am so happy for the beautiful love you've found! May God continue to bless you in many ways!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP