Monday, May 12, 2008

Jacque & German: A Wedding

Where do I even start? Jacque & German are one of the funnest couples yet. They are so upbeat, always laughing and having a good time. When we first met, I knew they were going to be such a pleasure to shoot. ;) And of course, a pleasure to know!!!
Their day was beautiful, and their love even more so!


J&G: Thank you so much for including me in your special day! I hope you enjoy this preview,
and I'll be getting the rest to you soon! May you both be blessed in all that you do!


Isn't he so handsome...

And, WOW! I just love this one!!

There's just something about it...
My heart is melting at they pray during together after they lit their unity candle.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I cried....

How adorable is she!? She had a quite a personality too.


How fun is this guitar cake!


What do you think Jacque's favorite color is???

Um, yeah, another favorite!

And another one...



They were such a fun group! I really had a great time!


I am ending with my absolute favorite! You may think, "Oh that's sweet!" But it almost puts me in tears. It truly displays the reason of two hearts joining. Not only is marriage about loving each other, but also serving one another. To put your love's desires before your own. This image touches my heart...
Hey everyone, did you know I'm quite a sap! :)



Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP