Saturday, May 3, 2008

Baby Joseph Vara

I have loved being a part of Leah & Jorge's journey through life....shooting their wedding, maternity pics, and now the introduction of sweet little Baby Joseph. JJ is so perfect in every way. I wasn't sure who he looked like, but now working on the pics, I think he's a spitting image of Jorge. :)


Leah, Jorge, & JJ: You are such blessings in my life, and I truly enjoy our visits! Cherish your time with your newborn, because boy do they grow up fast! Enjoy your images....



The rings that all my brides love. (you know the ones in the bright pink/red flowers)

I just love his room/colors!!


And of course you know I love their red sofa. :)

Sweet moments...
My ALL TIME favorite!!



Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP