Friday, April 18, 2008

The Moore Family

I cannot tell you how sweet this family is, but I knew they would be...being a friend of Melanie's.

I met them at their beautiful home to get in a lifestyle session of the family, and of course some newborn photos. Little Baby Campbell gave me baby fever badly, and I had so much fun capturing Carter's FUN toddler personality.

She was sleeping when I got there....

Red is my favorite color, so of course I loved their bedding!


Look at those baby blues




One of my favorites: life with a newborn & toddler :)


WOW!!!

And it's funny, i DO NOT like feet. But baby feet.... I just cannot get enough of them!



Katie & Matt: Your family is beautiful, and I am so thankful you chose me to capture this beautiful time in your lives! Congratulations on your new little blessing, and I look forward to many more visits together!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP