Sunday, December 16, 2007

Abbi Update

So, I just wanted to update everyone on what's been going on in our life the past few weeks. We just finished celebrating Hanukkah. It was so fun!! Every night after our celebration, Abbi wanted to blow out the Hanukkah candles.
She enjoyed those 8 nights like it was a birthday party every night!
Abigail also just had her first dance recital today. It was so overwhelming...more for me than her. I mean overwhelming as in emotional. (I controlled myself) But I just couldn't believe how fast my little baby girl is growing up. She did so well. I was afraid she might get up there & have stage fright, but NO way...she was perfect!!
Here are some pics to enjoy as well!

The first two are from our Hanukkah celebration. Abbi got a children's digital camera as her big gift the last night. She is such a natural. I'm training her early! :)
The 3rd is dress up time. She loves make-up... what a girlie girl, and her Daddy got her a flapper dress with PINK sequins! You know she ate that up!
And the 4th Bryan took of us as we were leaving to run errands. It's a favorite of mine. We don't take pictures enough together, considering I'm usually behind the camera.




These are all pictures of her dance dress & recital! I am so proud of her! The last ones are not so great because I want to respect the privacy of the other parents/children. So, sorry it's a little blurry, but I really had to crop in.

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP