Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update on work



So, this is, yet, another group I've been needing to post. All these shoots were an absolute blast! It truly makes me realize how much I enjoy what I do!

So, first up is the R Family. Their 3 boys were fantastic! I was so impressed with how well behaved they are.




Then we have the H family. What a sweet couple these two are. M kept telling me how un-photogenic they are, but I think you'll disagree...I sure do!!


And last, but not least is my good friend L!! She asked me to do her graduation pics, and I was delighted to. She is beautiful & I think these portraits truly show it! Congratulations on your graduation from OU. We are so proud of you!! (Don't you love the fun OU one!)


Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP