Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Blog Design!!

I so should not even be awake right now. In fact, I've been doing quite well at going to bed a decent time, but tonight, well... it's just not going to happen tonight. I have a very busy week ahead of me & need to finish several things before I get too far. And of course, I'm a little obsessed with my new blog.
Do you love it, do you do you? I love it!! I haven't quite decided whether I like the grey background or want to find a design... I'm up for opinions. Also, do you like the bigger pictures. I actually didn't make them as big as I could to test it out, but I think I will definitely step it up a notch. AND... do you like the new picture border. I think it helps not to take away from the image too much, but let me know what you think honestly.
I would really like to thank Nikki at Expressive Style Graphics for doing such a wonderful job on my blog and being so patient with me! You should definitely check her out!

I'm excited about all the changes/updates going on right now, and I hope you are enjoying it along with me.

And because I don't want to leave you with a boring ol post & no picture, here is a sneak peek of my new sweet nephew, Stanton.

♥ Kelly


Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP