Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kelsey & Ryan: Engagement

Everything about this session was ideal!!
We were afraid we might have to cancel at first, with the rain & huge storm cloud
hovering above downtown. BUT I am so glad we didn't.
The cloud dissipated, and we moved on.
The weather was perfect, lighting was superb, the couple was beautiful,
and their love is so amazing & real...
I couldn't have asked for better circumstances to do an engagement session.

Kelsey & Ryan, you rocked it guys, seriously!!! It was so fun to hang out with you two!
Ryan, you did such a great job...I was very impressed! And Kelsey, you are the biggest sweetheart! I have loved getting to know you, and I am ecstatic about your wedding!
See you guys soon!
Enjoy your sneak peek!


Aren't they so cute!!


And they both have gorgeous blue eyes!!




I love to showcase awesome shoes (or boots in this case :)


Uh, check out that ring!

I love the feeling of this image!

And this one too!

Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP