Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finally - Family Photos

This event has been long awaited & much needed. We haven't had family portraits done in...
well several years. I think last time Abbi was 12-18mo, and she's now 3!!!
So one of my best friends (OH, and AMAZING photographer:) Abi trekked down here
to finally defeat this little task with us.
Abi, thank you so much for your patience with us! You have truly produce amazing
images that I CANNOT wait to hang on our walls.
Thank YOU for your wisdom, inspiration, love, and friendship!

I love this moment!



I wanted to post this also for future clients to show you DON'T be afraid of color!
I love this one!

Bryan likes a simpler black & white.

I love both of these!!

Do you like my new "old school" editing action?? :)






Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP