Friday, February 8, 2008

Ch-check it out...

Hey Everyone,
I added a section on my website, so go check it out. It's "personal art" under galleries. It's a compilation of both Bryan and my work, and we sale prints as well.
AND....
Those of you viewing, and not leaving comments :( You're making me sad. I want to know who you are. Inquiring minds would like to know....
Give me some comment love here. :)

I'm going to try not to post without giving you some kind of picture,
so here's a few from the new section

Kelly's Work:
Bryan's Work:




Labels

Copyright Notice

All images are copyrighted work of Kelly Beane Photography© and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without permission from the artist.



Blog Archive

Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

    Back to TOP